Sunday, July 22, 2012

My blog has moved!

Hello, lovely readers!

My blog has moved! I got tired of Blogger and decided that I like the way tumblr is set up better, so if you want to continue to follow my musings, please find me here: http://bunnytleigh.tumblr.com/.

As you've noticed, I have removed all of my posts. I've drafted them and might transfer some of them to my new blog because for now, this blog will no longer be in use.

I know it has been a REALLY long time since I posted a blog post (March 2012, to be exact), but I'm going to try to be a bit more diligent about blogging! I feel like as a writer, I should be blogging frequently, but since essentially my day job IS blogging (which means I get pretty sick of it, at times), so it's hard to make myself do it haha. But I'm going to try to be better about it!

Thanks for following me here, and I hope you'll follow me over on my new blog! Here's hoping I'll be better about posting haha!

-- TL

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, earthling!! Gottawanna run back to the Elysian Fields soon, but take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora-of-thot to write the next, great masterpeace -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven. Think about it. Do it! Get back with me Upstairs, k? God bless you, doll: pleasure-beyond-measure is waiting in the Great Beyond for you and eye. Love you. PS: the musical term MORENDO means ‘dying-away in tone-and-time’. How very apropos for U.S. …thewarningsecondcoming.com

    ReplyDelete